Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the relationship-solutions.co.uk website.
By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms ‘Martyn Stewart’, ‘Martyn Stewart (CPsychol)’, ‘Passare Consultancy’, ‘Relationship-Solutions’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Martyn Stewart, owner of the website and the facilitator of all coaching and advice services described on said website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website. The term ‘client’ refers to any coaching client that has purchased any coaching sessions or coaching packages and any media or corporate clients who solicit Martyn Stewart’s assistance and/or expertise for media work/PR and/or consultancy work.
By purchasing any services or products provided by Martyn Stewart, whether via this website, offline, or other means, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase any services or products provided by Martyn Stewart:
1. All coaching sessions from any package purchased must be used based on the following information:
2. Any products purchased as ‘single’ or ‘double’ sessions (2 sessions maximum), will be valid for up to 6 weeks from the date of payment, where day one is the date of purchase. Any unused sessions after this period has expired will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Any coaching products of 3 - 8 coaching sessions will be valid for up to 26 weeks (6 months) from the date of payment, where day one is the date of purchase. Any unused sessions after this period has expired will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Any coaching product of 10 coaching sessions or more will be valid for up to 52 weeks (12 months) from the date of payment, where day one is the date of purchase. Any unused sessions after this period has expired will not be eligible for a refund.
5. You may terminate your coaching relationship with Martyn Stewart at any time. If you do, you may request a refund for any unused coaching sessions where a minimum of 48 hours’ notice has been given before any scheduled appointments. Please note: most clients schedule any coaching session appointments as we go along rather than a series of pre-arranged advance dates.
6. All packages and consultations are subject to agreement of mutual availability between both parties. 1 session = one hour (unless stated otherwise)
2. Your use of any information, materials or products purchased via this website or offline is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. All product orders are subject to availability.
4. Dispatch times may vary according to availability of product and location of the delivery address. By ordering our products and services, either via this website or offline, you acknowledge that there may be a delay in delivery.
5. By ordering any products and services from us, either via this website or offline, you acknowledge that there may be a difference in the quality of product or service expected by you at the time of purchase and that you shall not hold us liable for any such discrepancies.
6. By ordering any products and services from us, either via this website or offline, you acknowledge that there may be delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be held liable.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Said material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any part of this website is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be deemed a criminal offence.
9. At times, this website may include links to other websites. We have no responsibility for the content or usage of the linked website(s). These links are provided for information purposes only. The appearance of these links does not signify in any way that we endorse the website(s) that appear on the site.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising from doing so is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
11. Confidentiality: Martyn Stewart is a member of the British Psychological Society and as such is bound by their Code of Ethics and Conduct. Details of this code can be found here.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Date of commencement of the first coaching session between Martyn Stewart and the client will be agreed within 5 working days of payment of any product being received.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
If a client wishes to cancel a product or package that they have purchased they can do so by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email must contain:
• Full name
• Full address
• Contact number
• Product purchased
• Confirmation of date purchased
• Reason for Cancellation
If no coaching package sessions have been used at all within the refund period, a full refund will be offered, (unless it is within 48 hours of the first session and as a result the first session cost only will be deducted from any refund)
If a client wishes to cancel a product once a coaching package has begun, the cost of any remaining sessions from the purchased package will be refunded if they remain within the refund period, (unless it is within 48 hours of the next session and as a result the next scheduled session cost only will be deducted from any refund)
14 Tugford Close
Phone Number: +44 (0) 7821 143 326