Prepare to meet yourself…. Perhaps for the first time
It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop - Confucius
Finding the roots of your lack of confidence
Your lack of confidence and self-esteem will have deep roots. It usually has clear focal points that can be traced through your past experiences.
Everybody can be affected by a lack of confidence, however some people experience it in a much more damaging manner. It can make you question what you know, whether you’re good enough and even who you are.
The direct negative impact on your academic, professional and/or personal life is clear for all to see. You can be left feeling overly anxious or inferior. You’re crippled by fear and insecurity at crucial moments; afraid of taking chances and as a result you miss opportunities that you would love to have experienced.
Because you have failed to address this situation, it has taken a stranglehold that affects you almost every single day. You know you have potential, you just don’t know how to get a grip of it...
You’re ready to do something about this. This is a journey of self-discovery. You have to listen to your own voice every day. You need to take the steps to make that voice clear, productive and empowering.
In just 6 positively challenging sessions, you will develop a skill-set of thinking and behaviour that, with practice, will have you feeling great for a lifetime!
• Discover and learn to love the real you
• Prevent yourself from automatically stopping you from achieving your goals
• Understand how to interact with people more effectively which boosts your self-worth
• Learn specific techniques that will make your confidence soar
• Acquire the knowledge and skills to make your thoughts and decisions clear and productive
• Know how to maximize your strengths and improve your limitations
• See things from multiple perspectives to give yourself more options
• Improved self-esteem and confidence
• Ability to apply knowledge and skills to all areas of your life; work, friends, family and personal.
• Move your thinking into the ‘safe zone’ which avoids distress and anxiety
• See previously intimidating situations as a ‘positive challenge that can be overcome’
• Valuing your experience, thoughts and perspectives and be willing to share these with others
• More effective, productive and achievable goal-setting
• Having a healthier relationship with yourself which means you are in a better position to have healthier relationships with others
If you’re ready to give your confidence and self-esteem a real boost, then book a free consultation now!